Hi there! Welcome to Friday's Favourite Five and the first Friday of summer!
Although I love the changes of every season, summer on Prince Edward Island has to be my favourite time of year.
Here's a few reasons why . . .
1. The weather! Fresh dewy mornings, warm sunny afternoons and long, lingering evenings set the scene for one long holiday time.
And (hopefully) just enough rain to keep everything blooming and green!
2. There's no end to the summer festivities ~ family and home-comings, beach parties and bonfires, live theatre and concerts, small town fairs and parades from June til the end of Sept. Check out our Visitor's Guide - it will whet your appetite for an Island visit!
3. Afternoons in the hammock with a fat book and an icy cold glass of peach iced-tea.
4. Time for long evening walks on quiet shores.
5. Watching the sun set over the water.
Thanks so much for coming by to visit.
Have a wonderful first weekend of summer!
PS - Find more FFF fun at Susanne's Living To Tell The Story