We're making blessing lists ~ counting joys ~ saying thanks! Join us at Susanne's, Living To Tell The Story.
The first week of Sept - enJOYment!
1. An evening down at the shore, clamming with friends.
A full moon and low tide ~ perfect for digging bar clams.
Of course. not everyone dug bar clams.
Someone had to document the evening,
record all that hard labour,
and keep track of success.
And, someone needed to help everyone else remember how beautifully the light reflected on sea and sand.
And who would ever want to forget that magnificent sky?
Ahem . . . good thing I brought my camera along!
2. The weather turned this last week - although it isn't officially fall yet, there's just a hint of crisp freshness in the air. And that is just enough to put me in the bread-making mood.
The kitchen never smells better than when you pull a deliciously fragrant loaf of bread from the oven.
3. Late afternoon sunshine in September.
Everything drenched in a magical golden wash.
Ice-cream castles in the air.
4. Sweet cherry tomatoes from the garden - nature's candy!
5. Sarah's movie of our family get-together on Labour Day. Introducing Rob and Dorothy's new puppy, "Winnie". Sweet times!
So glad you could come by for a visit!
Wishing each of you a joy-filled weekend!